Sunday, January 15, 2017

Fall

Tuesday, December 06, 2016 – Amado, AZ

Well I did not have a bruise on both sides of my butt before, but now I may.  While walking Gracie at lunch time an unleashed dog came out and started fighting with her.  I fell trying to stop the fight and it worked.  Not the way I was planning on stopping the fight, but it worked all the same.  :)  They both just stood there looking at me.  I now also have road rash on my knee and arm.

The dog’s owner had to get out from under his trailer before getting his dog.  He asked if I was ok and I said yes.  He said I don't know how she got off her leash, but I don't think she was on one to start with.  I think that was just his way of dealing with it.  The dog was a little bigger than Gracie.  One of those dogs with a lot of skin.  I really don't like it when people don't keep their dogs leashed when they are outside.

It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment