Monday, September 1, 2014

Drive Home

Friday, August 29, 2014 - Williamsburg, VA

I was on the road by 6:00am.  I missed all of the rush hour traffic in Indianapolis and arrived in Dayton at a good time also.  It was a beautiful day for a drive and the views are very nice also!  :)

Once I got to Richmond, VA, the drive got very slow!  I was on target for arriving in Norfolk by 4:45pm, but I did not arrive until 5:45pm.  I still do not like the traffic in this area!

Once I arrived at Jess and Mike J.'s I said a couple of quick "hello"'s and then Mike and I said our "good-bye"'s to head for Enterprise to drop off the rental car, then head for home.  I was really looking forward to sleeping in my own bed!

Mike and I had pizza for dinner, then we called it a night.

It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment