Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Aged Swiss

Monday, October 13, 2014 - Campbellsville, KY

This afternoon we headed for Wal-Mart in Campbellsville, they did not have Kraft Aged Swiss Cheese!  So we drove the 14 miles down to Columbia to see if the Super Wal-Mart down there had Kraft Aged Swiss Cheese.  Yes we are very particular about our Aged Swiss cheese.  :)  They had it!!!!  So we bought 4 packages.  That should hold us over for a couple of weeks.  While we were there we also bought a couple packages of candy and a yard lease for Gracie.  After all we had to make it worth our while.  :)

On our way home, I have been noticing what I was calling barn quilts on many of the barns around here.

Well when I looked it up on my phone we found out that is what they are called, Barn Quilts.  And there are quilt trails.  That sounds like it might be a nice motorcycle ride.  :)  I will have to investigate this further to see what trails are in this area.  This link is for the website I found  Barn Quilts.

We had leftovers for dinner and did not do much else today.

It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment