Sunday, October 12, 2014

Clean Roof

Sunday, October 12, 2014 - Campbellsville, KY

This morning we went to 10:00am Mass at Our Lady of Perpetual Help again.  We talked about going to a different mass, but it was raining last night and we did not want to get up early.  :)  After Mass we ran to the IGA grocery store to pick up some aged swiss cheese.  They don't carry any.  We are hoping Wal-Mart does, but we are going to wait for them to restock their shelves.

Then we headed home and fixed biscuit and sausage gravy.  Something we have not had in a long time and it was good!  :)

The weather turned out to be very nice today.  A lot nicer than we thought it would be.  Since it was nice out we decided it would be a good day to clean the trailer.  After I finished cleaning the inside I headed up to the roof to help Mike clean the roof.  Not a very exciting day, but we got a few things done that needed to be done.  :)

Since we picked up the onions and red beans this morning we had Skyline Chili 5 way!  It tasted just like what you buy in the restaurant!  It was very good!

This evening we took Gracie for a walk at about 9:00pm.  We walked down to the road that goes back to the State Park.  When Mike asked how far I was planning on going, I told him I would have already turned around.  So I said when do you want to turn around?  And he said at the utility pole.  When we got to the utility pole, I once again asked when do you want to turn around?  He said are you ok with going up to the sign..."Sure", well it was at about that same moment something screeched!  "It is time to turn around!!!!" I had goose bumps all over my body.  Don't know what it was, but it sure did startle me!  Gracie just wanted to check it out.  "Oh no, we are headed back home!"  :)

It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment