Thursday, October 30, 2014

Back Home

Tuesday, October 28, 2014 - Campbellsville, KY

This morning we got up and went to Bob Evans for breakfast with my mom and dad.   It was a very nice breakfast.  It is always great to see my mom and dad.  :)

Before leaving Indianapolis we stopped by Hofmeister Jewelry to drop off my ring.  The prongs on the little stones were snagging things, so I knew they needed to be repaired.  They will be mailing my ring back to me once they have it fixed.  :)

We finally got on the road to head home.  On the way we stopped at a Walmart in Franklin, IN to pick up a couple of items we are unable to find down in Campbellsville.  Bob Evans Hot Sausage, Old El Paso Refried Beans and Kraft Aged Swiss Cheese.  But we were only able to get the first 2 items.  They did not have Kraft Aged Swiss Cheese.  :)

With traffic we made home at about 4:30pm.  The campground is getting fuller.  Several more trailers and motorhomes arrived over the weekend.  We still don't have anyone right next to us.  :)

It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment