Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Lindsay & James's Wedding

Saturday, October 1, 2016 - Indianapolis, IN

This afternoon the 4 of us, me, Mike, Tony and Miranda, headed down to Indianapolis for Lindsay and James's wedding.  The wedding was in beautiful little chapel.




After the wedding we headed for the reception, which was at Community Center at Heartland RV Resort.  Mike and I felt right at home.  :)  It was a very nice place.
After a nice meal it was time for their first dance.

Then it was time to cut the cake.  I only got 1 picture of this.
Next was the father/daughter dance.  George and Lindsay sure did know how to "cut a rug".  :)



Next up was James and his mom.

After James danced with his mom, he danced with Abby on of his beautiful daughters.
Soon it was time for the "Dollar Dance".  I only got a couple of pictures of that, but they are good ones.

Once all of the special dances were done the dance floor was opened up to everyone.  And even my mom and dad got out on the dance floor!  :)

It was a beautiful wedding and a fun reception.  I wish for Lindsay and James many happy years to come.

It was another wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment