Friday, December 9, 2016

Travel to Fillmore, UT

Wednesday, September 7, 2016 - Fillmore, UT

It was cloudy this morning, but no rain.  It was a beautiful drive and turned into a beautiful day.





Soon we arrived at the Fillmore KOA.
Our view was awesome.
Since it was such a beautiful day and it did not take us that long to get here we checked into what we could do in the area.  We found there were lava tubes not far away, so we decided go check them out.




Then we stood at the rim of one of the holes and took these shadow pictures.  :)

Then we came up to a short tub.  Tony went in and surprisingly I went in also.
When I first got in Tony was in the middle of the room.  I was trying to turn on the flashlight on my cell phone as Tony was working his way toward the entrance coaxing me toward the middle of the room.  When I got the light on Tony was almost out and that is when the bat came flying toward me.  I got out of there so fast I don't even remember if I crawled or dove.  :)  Tony was laughing so hard he could hardly stand.  :)

Miranda sat down on the edge of the hole, so I took a quick picture of her.
For dinner we stopped at the Iceburg Drive Inn.  They had really big milk shakes.  I don't think any of us finished them.

It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment