Friday, December 30, 2016

Pena Blanca Lake & Festival at St. Ann's

Sunday, October 16, 2016 - Amado, AZ

I am really amazed as to how few pictures I have for the month of October.  It is the only thing I have to jog my memory as to what we did.  So there are a lot of adventures missing from October.  That is what happens when I put off updating the blog for so long.  :(

We were very busy today.  After Mass we headed for Pena Blanca Lake.  It is in the Coronado National Forest.


There were several people fishing.  There is a nice little fishing pier.
I am sure they did not appreciate us letting Gracie take a dip.  :)
We took a hike around the lake.

After a nice day at the lake we headed back to go to the St. Ann's Parish Community Center in Tubac.  They had a festival this afternoon.

They had a silent auction, which we put a bid on several items.  We ended up getting 2 items.  One was gift certificate from Soto's Pk Outpost Restaurant and the other was a couple of bottles of wine.  :)

It was another wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment