Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Week in Indiana

Saturday, August 20, 2016 - Gig Harbor, WA

A week in Indiana

Tuesday I went out to dinner with Diane.  We meet at our usual place, Mancino's Italian Eatery.  As usual the food was good.  The company was great.  We caught up with what is going on with each other and just enjoy.  :)

Thursday night I went to see Denise to get my hair cut.  It really needed and I was glad to get it cut.  Denise and I also got caught up with what is going on with each other.

Friday night was the wire dinner.  Even Brad Davies was in town, so he was able to join us.  We had a great time!  We went to Carrabbas for dinner.  Not sure when I will be able to go to the next wire dinner, so I was real glad I was able to go tonight.

I was also able to spend a lot of time with Tony and Miranda.  :)

Today I flew back to Washington.

It was a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment